Wednesday 17 May 2017

Photo: Fake 'spy' police officer arrested in Lagos State


The Lagos State Police Command through the operatives of the X-squad unit arrested one Alex Agbo that has been parading himself as a 'spy' police officer.

Mr. Agbo who was paraded this morning at the Zone 2 Police Command, Onikan, Lagos by Dolapo Badmus, the Zonal PPRO in charge of Lagos and Ogun State was arrested on Friday, May 12,  in the police uniform discharging illegal duties in Lagos.
The Zonal PPRO told LIB that preliminary investigation revealed that the suspect who has all police gadget, including police uniform and others is not who he claims to be.

According to her, a spy police officer is not supposed to be inpolice uniform carrying out confidential duty.

LIB had a chat with the suspected fake 'spy' police officer and father of two, who proudly said:

'I'm proud to be a spy police officer. I was trained at the police college, Ikeja in 2003. I was attached to a company at Ikeja, Studio Grand Solution but they have returned me back. I was supposed to report to the state command to assign me to a new company before my arrest.

Investigation is still ongoing.

No comments:

Post a Comment